The New Chancery Square
Chancery Square is a special little place in the heart of Auckland city.
Nestled in between beautiful Albert Park and the bustle of midtown, Chancery Square has always been an intriguing part of Auckland city. Since the first land sale in 1841, it has constantly evolved along with the city, experiencing both the ups and the downs. Today it is a vibrant, thriving and charming modern village square, where people can step out of the busy, loud city and into a more intimate place to connect, relax and reenergise.
What's On & News
To keep up to date with the latest news and activity at Chancery Square, subscribe to our newsletter belowSubscribe
Started in 2006 as the digital arm of the Games R Us group, Livewire Games online store has been a massive driver of pop culture, gaming & collectables for the past 10 years. With the motto, "if it’s available then we can get it" Livewire Games has helped countless gamers get what they need quickly.
Previously you could only find Livewire Games online or at events such as Armageddon. However they are now located inside Vagabond Games & Collectables, which means you can now meet the team who are just as passionate as you any day of the week.
Avana Cosmetic & Laser Clinic believes that the best cosmetic treatments should be available to everyone, not just the rich and famous. With a team of highly qualified consultants and over 10 years experience providing FD approved treatments, they are dedicated to providing the safest and latest cosmetic rejuvenation and permanent hair removal options at an affordable price.
Mention the Chancery Sq website to receive $50 towards any Avana treatment.
Mamak is a small restaurant with a big reputation. Located deep Chancery Square, Mamak has made a reputation for itself by creating a menu that reflects the diversity of its Kuala Lumpur roots.
With indoor and outdoor seating, Mamak is the perfect place for something on the go, a quick lunch or long dinner with friends and family.
We serve milk teas, including bubble teas with a range of handmade bubbles include caramel, crystal, pink, brown sugar and sesame.
Bay Audiology offers a range of services to look after all your hearing needs. We’re here to help you, from diagnosing hearing difficulties, to fitting, servicing and maintaining hearing aids. We will make the journey easy for you and provide you with on-going support and care.
• Free Basic Hearing Test - Initial check takes 20 minutes to let you know if you have a hearing loss or not
• Diagnostic Hearing Test - Full detailed assessment with a clinician to discover the exact nature and extent of your hearing loss
• Pre-employment hearing assessments - get a baseline test before you start work in a noisy industry
• Personalised hearing solutions for all levels of hearing loss – We’ll ask detailed questions about your personal listening situations to figure out the hearing aids that are right for you
• Hearing Aid fittings – We offer a wide range of hearing aid brands, giving us variety of technology to choose your perfect hearing solution from
• Hearing Aid repairs and maintenance – Come back anytime for a quick clean and check or arrange repairs at our clinic
• Follow up consultations and adjustments - To make sure everything is going well, these appointments are FREE for the first year following purchase of your hearing aids
• Hearing protection equipment and advice – We can provide custom-made ear plugs for professionals working in noisy occupational environments
• Funding assistance – Our New Zealand Audiology Society accredited audiologists can access funding for eligible Ministry of Health, ACC and Veterans’ Affairs clients
Shoshamma is one of New Zealand’s leading fashion houses specialising in elegant apparel for the discerning women.
Since starting Shoshamma in 1984, Sue Howard has been committed to creating timeless styles and designs for your every needs, whether it be day wear, evening wear, casual or that special occasion.
(shopping outside of hours can be done by appointment)
Parking at the Chancery Car Park
Secure Parking NZ is offering $3 parking spots on weeknights (from 5pm) and weekends at The Chancery Car Park
on 8 Bacons Lane (please note The Chancery Rooftop is NOT included)
To take up this exciting deal all you need to do is book a spot on the Secure Parking website via the link below.
$3 Weekend Parking 6am to 11.45pm Click Here
$3 Night Parking Mon- Fri 5pm to 11.45pm Click Here
Hourly Parking Mon-Fri 9.30am -5pm Click Here
Gives $8.00 discount- (2-5 hours down from $28 to $20.00)
Here are the easy to follow steps to book your spot:
- Click the link. Create an account or login
- Change booking if the date is not the desired date (Note default is the next available day)
- Proceed to payment and complete the transaction, confirm your booking and check your email inbox for a booking confirmation from Secure Parking.
- Your booking is now complete.