The New Chancery Square
Chancery Square is a special little place in the heart of Auckland city.
Nestled in between beautiful Albert Park and the bustle of midtown, Chancery Square has always been an intriguing part of Auckland city. Since the first land sale in 1841, it has constantly evolved along with the city, experiencing both the ups and the downs. Today it is a vibrant, thriving and charming modern village square, where people can step out of the busy, loud city and into a more intimate place to connect, relax and reenergise.
What's On & News
To keep up to date with the latest news and activity at Chancery Square, subscribe to our newsletter.Subscribe
The Vault has been in the CBD since 1991 when it opened in the basement (and vault!) of an ex ANZ on High St. It specialises in unique and quirky gifts, contemporary NZ jewellery, merino accessories, NZ art prints pounamu and mementos of Aotearoa.
Now in a stunning new home in Chancery Square, looking onto Freyberg Square we look forward to bringing some eclectic NZ made goodness back to the CBD!
Bay Audiology offers a range of services to look after all your hearing needs. We’re here to help you, from diagnosing hearing difficulties, to fitting, servicing and maintaining hearing aids. We will make the journey easy for you and provide you with on-going support and care.
• Free Basic Hearing Test - Initial check takes 20 minutes to let you know if you have a hearing loss or not
• Diagnostic Hearing Test - Full detailed assessment with a clinician to discover the exact nature and extent of your hearing loss
• Pre-employment hearing assessments - get a baseline test before you start work in a noisy industry
• Personalised hearing solutions for all levels of hearing loss – We’ll ask detailed questions about your personal listening situations to figure out the hearing aids that are right for you
• Hearing Aid fittings – We offer a wide range of hearing aid brands, giving us variety of technology to choose your perfect hearing solution from
• Hearing Aid repairs and maintenance – Come back anytime for a quick clean and check or arrange repairs at our clinic
• Follow up consultations and adjustments - To make sure everything is going well, these appointments are FREE for the first year following purchase of your hearing aids
• Hearing protection equipment and advice – We can provide custom-made ear plugs for professionals working in noisy occupational environments
• Funding assistance – Our New Zealand Audiology Society accredited audiologists can access funding for eligible Ministry of Health, ACC and Veterans’ Affairs clients
"Vegan for Longevity & Health is a cosy takeaway place with Asian-fusion cuisine. Here to make veganism seem normal for all. Just doing a small share with the help of you all to support a cruelty free environment and eat healthy.”
For our Health…for the Animals and for our Planet…"
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Chancery Bistro is contemporary dining with a strong mediterranean influence. Their seasonal menu consists of the best ingredients available, from locally sourced meats and produce, to the authentic spices and ingredients imported from the far corners of the globe.
Chancery Bistro also has a comprehensive wine list featuring New Zealand wines and a range of local and international beers, selected to complement their menu.
BowlFull Cafe and Snacks (Chinese name:弄堂里) is an eatery combines traditional Shanghai breakfast(such as Wontons, Noodles and some gluten foods) and local style beverage.
Long-tang（弄堂）culture influenced the founder Tia Luo since her childhood. In the Long-tangs, people always meet together, all the residents are closely associated and conglomerated, thus bringing forth a strong sense of localism, safety and family-likeness. The Long-tang is also a diversified and complicated living space. The residents, with different professions, different backgrounds and different cultural levels have brought a diversified life here.
So, “BowlFull” is a willing that “a bowl full of memories and happiness from Long-tangs”
An Auckland style legend, Adrienne Winkelmann’s boutique is nestled in the idyllic Chancery. Known for creating stunning women’s suits and beautiful evening wear, Winkelmann’s designs can be brought off the rack or made-to measure. With a penchant for using bold colours, prints and tailoring, Winkelmann’s clothing will not disappoint.
Courthouse Lane Grocer opened its doors to cater for the Auckland CBD's quick stop customers. Whether you are visiting or a local, we offer quick solution to our customers for food, wine or beer.
Parking at the Chancery Car Park
Secure Parking NZ is offering $3 parking spots on weeknights (from 5pm) and weekends at The Chancery Car Park
on 8 Bacons Lane (please note The Chancery Rooftop is NOT included)
To take up this exciting deal all you need to do is book a spot on the Secure Parking website via the link below.
$3 Weekend Parking 6am to 11.45pm Click Here
$3 Night Parking Mon- Fri 5pm to 11.45pm Click Here
Hourly Parking Mon-Fri 9.30am -5pm Click Here
Gives $8.00 discount- (2-5 hours down from $28 to $20.00)
Follow these steps to book your spot:
Click the link. Create an account or login
Change booking if the date is not the desired date (Note default is the next available day)
Proceed to payment and complete the transaction, confirm your booking and check your email inbox for a booking confirmation from Secure Parking.
Your booking is now complete.