The New Chancery Square
Chancery Square is a special little place in the heart of Auckland city.
Nestled in between beautiful Albert Park and the bustle of midtown, Chancery Square has always been an intriguing part of Auckland city. Since the first land sale in 1841, it has constantly evolved along with the city, experiencing both the ups and the downs. Today it is a vibrant, thriving and charming modern village square, where people can step out of the busy, loud city and into a more intimate place to connect, relax and reenergise.
What's On & News
To keep up to date with the latest news and activity at Chancery Square, subscribe to our newsletter belowSubscribe
Caravanserais were once commonly found along the network of trade routes that once covered Asia, North Africa and South Eastern Europe. Supporting the flow of commerce, information and people, they were roadside inns where travellers could rest and recovery from a day’s journey.
Living up to the name, Caravanserai is a warm and welcoming haven where you can relax and experience the eclectic mix of Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine.
Perfekt hair studio is a full service hair salon that is dedicated to customer satisfaction by providing excellent service, quality products and an enjoyable atmosphere at an affordable price.
They offer a wide range of services including from hair styling and colouring to blow waves and styling for special occasions and weddings. Perfekt Hair Studio also have a nail technician and makeup artist making it the Perfkeft place for all your beauty needs.
Shoshamma is one of New Zealand’s leading fashion houses specialising in elegant apparel for the discerning women.
Since starting Shoshamma in 1984, Sue Howard has been committed to creating timeless styles and designs for your every needs, whether it be day wear, evening wear, casual or that special occasion.
(shopping outside of hours can be done by appointment)
Mamak is a small restaurant with a big reputation. Located deep Chancery Square, Mamak has made a reputation for itself by creating a menu that reflects the diversity of its Kuala Lumpur roots.
With indoor and outdoor seating, Mamak is the perfect place for something on the go, a quick lunch or long dinner with friends and family.
Bay Audiology offers a range of services to look after all your hearing needs. We’re here to help you, from diagnosing hearing difficulties, to fitting, servicing and maintaining hearing aids. We will make the journey easy for you and provide you with on-going support and care.
• Free Basic Hearing Test - Initial check takes 20 minutes to let you know if you have a hearing loss or not
• Diagnostic Hearing Test - Full detailed assessment with a clinician to discover the exact nature and extent of your hearing loss
• Pre-employment hearing assessments - get a baseline test before you start work in a noisy industry
• Personalised hearing solutions for all levels of hearing loss – We’ll ask detailed questions about your personal listening situations to figure out the hearing aids that are right for you
• Hearing Aid fittings – We offer a wide range of hearing aid brands, giving us variety of technology to choose your perfect hearing solution from
• Hearing Aid repairs and maintenance – Come back anytime for a quick clean and check or arrange repairs at our clinic
• Follow up consultations and adjustments - To make sure everything is going well, these appointments are FREE for the first year following purchase of your hearing aids
• Hearing protection equipment and advice – We can provide custom-made ear plugs for professionals working in noisy occupational environments
• Funding assistance – Our New Zealand Audiology Society accredited audiologists can access funding for eligible Ministry of Health, ACC and Veterans’ Affairs clients
Started in 2006 as the digital arm of the Games R Us group, Livewire Games online store has been a massive driver of pop culture, gaming & collectables for the past 10 years. With the motto, "if it’s available then we can get it" Livewire Games has helped countless gamers get what they need quickly.
Previously you could only find Livewire Games online or at events such as Armageddon. However they are now located inside Vagabond Games & Collectables, which means you can now meet the team who are just as passionate as you any day of the week.
BowlFull Cafe and Snacks (Chinese name:弄堂里) is an eatery combines traditional Shanghai breakfast(such as Wontons, Noodles and some gluten foods) and local style beverage.
Long-tang（弄堂）culture influenced the founder Tia Luo since her childhood. In the Long-tangs, people always meet together, all the residents are closely associated and conglomerated, thus bringing forth a strong sense of localism, safety and family-likeness. The Long-tang is also a diversified and complicated living space. The residents, with different professions, different backgrounds and different cultural levels have brought a diversified life here.
So, “BowlFull” is a willing that “a bowl full of memories and happiness from Long-tangs”
Whether you’re looking for a treat on your break, somewhere to grab a coffee with friends, or just need your cupcake fix while you shop, Delish Cupcakes never disappoints.
With their ever changing range of colourful and moreish cupcakes, Delish Cupcakes has something for all ages. There’s also plenty of vegan and gluten free options.
Parking at the Chancery Car Park