The New Chancery Square
Stay Safe. Be Kind. We're thrilled to welcome you back as we open our doors under level 2 and thank you for supporting our retailers by staying safe and shopping local. For updates and inspiration, visit our social channels.
Chancery Square is a special little place in the heart of Auckland city.
Nestled in between beautiful Albert Park and the bustle of midtown, Chancery Square has always been an intriguing part of Auckland city. Since the first land sale in 1841, it has constantly evolved along with the city, experiencing both the ups and the downs. Today it is a vibrant, thriving and charming modern village square, where people can step out of the busy, loud city and into a more intimate place to connect, relax and reenergise.
What's On & News
To keep up to date with the latest news and activity at Chancery Square, subscribe to our newsletter.Subscribe
The Vault has been in the CBD since 1991 when it opened in the basement (and vault!) of an ex ANZ on High St. It specialises in unique and quirky gifts, contemporary NZ jewellery, merino accessories, NZ art prints pounamu and mementos of Aotearoa.
Now in a stunning new home in Chancery Square, looking onto Freyberg Square we look forward to bringing some eclectic NZ made goodness back to the CBD!
Face Nightclub sets the bar for VIP clubbing in Auckland. Only open Friday and Saturday, their focus is on providing the kind of exclusive club experience you normally only get overseas or see in movies.
They’re also dedicated to bringing the best local and international acts to the city, so follow @facenightclubnz on Facebook and @faceclubnz on Instagram to see what they’ve got lined up.
Bay Audiology offers a range of services to look after all your hearing needs. We’re here to help you, from diagnosing hearing difficulties, to fitting, servicing and maintaining hearing aids. We will make the journey easy for you and provide you with on-going support and care.
• Free Basic Hearing Test - Initial check takes 20 minutes to let you know if you have a hearing loss or not
• Diagnostic Hearing Test - Full detailed assessment with a clinician to discover the exact nature and extent of your hearing loss
• Pre-employment hearing assessments - get a baseline test before you start work in a noisy industry
• Personalised hearing solutions for all levels of hearing loss – We’ll ask detailed questions about your personal listening situations to figure out the hearing aids that are right for you
• Hearing Aid fittings – We offer a wide range of hearing aid brands, giving us variety of technology to choose your perfect hearing solution from
• Hearing Aid repairs and maintenance – Come back anytime for a quick clean and check or arrange repairs at our clinic
• Follow up consultations and adjustments - To make sure everything is going well, these appointments are FREE for the first year following purchase of your hearing aids
• Hearing protection equipment and advice – We can provide custom-made ear plugs for professionals working in noisy occupational environments
• Funding assistance – Our New Zealand Audiology Society accredited audiologists can access funding for eligible Ministry of Health, ACC and Veterans’ Affairs clients
Caffe Torino is one of Auckland City’s best hidden gems. Besides their great selection of cabinet food, this cute little cafe is renowned for it’s hand made truffles and authentic french crepes. Whether you like sweet or savoury, you will not be disappointed.
Cafe Torino can also cater for 5 to 100 people no matter the occasion, whether it’s morning tea, afternoon tea, corporate meeting, lunch or leaving party.
Nail care should always be a part of your beauty regime. Your hands are a window to your life experience, the better you look after them the better they will look in years to come.
Whether you’re looking for a treat on your break, somewhere to grab a coffee with friends, or just need your cupcake fix while you shop, Delish Cupcakes never disappoints.
With their ever changing range of colourful and moreish cupcakes, Delish Cupcakes has something for all ages. There’s also plenty of vegan and gluten free options.
Parking at the Chancery Car Park
Secure Parking NZ is offering $3 parking spots on weeknights (from 5pm) and weekends at The Chancery Car Park
on 8 Bacons Lane (please note The Chancery Rooftop is NOT included)
To take up this exciting deal all you need to do is book a spot on the Secure Parking website via the link below.
$3 Weekend Parking 6am to 11.45pm Click Here
$3 Night Parking Mon- Fri 5pm to 11.45pm Click Here
Hourly Parking Mon-Fri 9.30am -5pm Click Here
Gives $8.00 discount- (2-5 hours down from $28 to $20.00)
Follow these steps to book your spot:
Click the link. Create an account or login
Change booking if the date is not the desired date (Note default is the next available day)
Proceed to payment and complete the transaction, confirm your booking and check your email inbox for a booking confirmation from Secure Parking.
Your booking is now complete.