The New Chancery Square
Stay Safe. Be Kind. We look forward to welcoming you back as soon as it’s safe to open our doors again.
For updates and inspiration, visit our social channels.
Chancery Square is a special little place in the heart of Auckland city.
Nestled in between beautiful Albert Park and the bustle of midtown, Chancery Square has always been an intriguing part of Auckland city. Since the first land sale in 1841, it has constantly evolved along with the city, experiencing both the ups and the downs. Today it is a vibrant, thriving and charming modern village square, where people can step out of the busy, loud city and into a more intimate place to connect, relax and reenergise.
What's On & News
To keep up to date with the latest news and activity at Chancery Square, subscribe to our newsletter.Subscribe
The Vault has been in the CBD since 1991 when it opened in the basement (and vault!) of an ex ANZ on High St. It specialises in unique and quirky gifts, contemporary NZ jewellery, merino accessories, NZ art prints pounamu and mementos of Aotearoa.
Now in a stunning new home in Chancery Square, looking onto Freyberg Square we look forward to bringing some eclectic NZ made goodness back to the CBD!
Caravanserais were once commonly found along the network of trade routes that once covered Asia, North Africa and South Eastern Europe. Supporting the flow of commerce, information and people, they were roadside inns where travellers could rest and recovery from a day’s journey.
Living up to the name, Caravanserai is a warm and welcoming haven where you can relax and experience the eclectic mix of Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine.
Bay Audiology offers a range of services to look after all your hearing needs. We’re here to help you, from diagnosing hearing difficulties, to fitting, servicing and maintaining hearing aids. We will make the journey easy for you and provide you with on-going support and care.
• Free Basic Hearing Test - Initial check takes 20 minutes to let you know if you have a hearing loss or not
• Diagnostic Hearing Test - Full detailed assessment with a clinician to discover the exact nature and extent of your hearing loss
• Pre-employment hearing assessments - get a baseline test before you start work in a noisy industry
• Personalised hearing solutions for all levels of hearing loss – We’ll ask detailed questions about your personal listening situations to figure out the hearing aids that are right for you
• Hearing Aid fittings – We offer a wide range of hearing aid brands, giving us variety of technology to choose your perfect hearing solution from
• Hearing Aid repairs and maintenance – Come back anytime for a quick clean and check or arrange repairs at our clinic
• Follow up consultations and adjustments - To make sure everything is going well, these appointments are FREE for the first year following purchase of your hearing aids
• Hearing protection equipment and advice – We can provide custom-made ear plugs for professionals working in noisy occupational environments
• Funding assistance – Our New Zealand Audiology Society accredited audiologists can access funding for eligible Ministry of Health, ACC and Veterans’ Affairs clients
Avana Cosmetic & Laser Clinic believes that the best cosmetic treatments should be available to everyone, not just the rich and famous. With a team of highly qualified consultants and over 10 years experience providing FD approved treatments, they are dedicated to providing the safest and latest cosmetic rejuvenation and permanent hair removal options at an affordable price.
Mention the Chancery Sq website to receive $50 towards any Avana treatment.
Whether you need to get your phone screen fixed or in the market for a new tablet, camera, PC or sim card, then Cool Mobile is the store for you.
With expert technicians and industry connections, they can help you with all your business or personal digital needs. Cool Mobile also do express screen repairs and can fix your device while you shop or dine at the at the surrounding businesses.
An Auckland style legend, Adrienne Winkelmann’s boutique is nestled in the idyllic Chancery. Known for creating stunning women’s suits and beautiful evening wear, Winkelmann’s designs can be brought off the rack or made-to measure. With a penchant for using bold colours, prints and tailoring, Winkelmann’s clothing will not disappoint.
Whether you’re looking for a treat on your break, somewhere to grab a coffee with friends, or just need your cupcake fix while you shop, Delish Cupcakes never disappoints.
With their ever changing range of colourful and moreish cupcakes, Delish Cupcakes has something for all ages. There’s also plenty of vegan and gluten free options.
Parking at the Chancery Car Park
Secure Parking NZ is offering $3 parking spots on weeknights (from 5pm) and weekends at The Chancery Car Park
on 8 Bacons Lane (please note The Chancery Rooftop is NOT included)
To take up this exciting deal all you need to do is book a spot on the Secure Parking website via the link below.
$3 Weekend Parking 6am to 11.45pm Click Here
$3 Night Parking Mon- Fri 5pm to 11.45pm Click Here
Hourly Parking Mon-Fri 9.30am -5pm Click Here
Gives $8.00 discount- (2-5 hours down from $28 to $20.00)
Follow these steps to book your spot:
Click the link. Create an account or login
Change booking if the date is not the desired date (Note default is the next available day)
Proceed to payment and complete the transaction, confirm your booking and check your email inbox for a booking confirmation from Secure Parking.
Your booking is now complete.