The New Chancery Square
Chancery Square is a special little place in the heart of Auckland city.
Nestled in between beautiful Albert Park and the bustle of midtown, Chancery Square has always been an intriguing part of Auckland city. Since the first land sale in 1841, it has constantly evolved along with the city, experiencing both the ups and the downs. Today it is a vibrant, thriving and charming modern village square, where people can step out of the busy, loud city and into a more intimate place to connect, relax and reenergise.
What's On & News
To keep up to date with the latest news and activity at Chancery Square, subscribe to our newsletter belowSubscribe
The Vault has been in the CBD since 1991 when it opened in the basement (and vault!) of an ex ANZ on High St. It specialises in unique and quirky gifts, contemporary NZ jewellery, merino accessories, NZ art prints pounamu and mementos of Aotearoa.
Now in a stunning new home in Chancery Square, looking onto Freyberg Square we look forward to bringing some eclectic NZ made goodness back to the CBD!
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Chancery Bistro is contemporary dining with a strong mediterranean influence. Their seasonal menu consists of the best ingredients available, from locally sourced meats and produce, to the authentic spices and ingredients imported from the far corners of the globe.
Chancery Bistro also has a comprehensive wine list featuring New Zealand wines and a range of local and international beers, selected to complement their menu.
Face Nightclub sets the bar for VIP clubbing in Auckland. Only open Friday and Saturday, their focus is on providing the kind of exclusive club experience you normally only get overseas or see in movies.
They’re also dedicated to bringing the best local and international acts to the city, so follow @facenightclubnz on Facebook and @faceclubnz on Instagram to see what they’ve got lined up.
Award winning Toni&Guy is a global brand leading the world in current trends, with more than 50 years experience in education, superior client service and haircare expertise.
We also offer private self-contained rooms available for those clients that prefer a more secluded intimate salon service, right here in the heart of the city.
Whether you’re looking for a treat on your break, somewhere to grab a coffee with friends, or just need your cupcake fix while you shop, Delish Cupcakes never disappoints.
With their ever changing range of colourful and moreish cupcakes, Delish Cupcakes has something for all ages. There’s also plenty of vegan and gluten free options.
Bay Audiology offers a range of services to look after all your hearing needs. We’re here to help you, from diagnosing hearing difficulties, to fitting, servicing and maintaining hearing aids. We will make the journey easy for you and provide you with on-going support and care.
• Free Basic Hearing Test - Initial check takes 20 minutes to let you know if you have a hearing loss or not
• Diagnostic Hearing Test - Full detailed assessment with a clinician to discover the exact nature and extent of your hearing loss
• Pre-employment hearing assessments - get a baseline test before you start work in a noisy industry
• Personalised hearing solutions for all levels of hearing loss – We’ll ask detailed questions about your personal listening situations to figure out the hearing aids that are right for you
• Hearing Aid fittings – We offer a wide range of hearing aid brands, giving us variety of technology to choose your perfect hearing solution from
• Hearing Aid repairs and maintenance – Come back anytime for a quick clean and check or arrange repairs at our clinic
• Follow up consultations and adjustments - To make sure everything is going well, these appointments are FREE for the first year following purchase of your hearing aids
• Hearing protection equipment and advice – We can provide custom-made ear plugs for professionals working in noisy occupational environments
• Funding assistance – Our New Zealand Audiology Society accredited audiologists can access funding for eligible Ministry of Health, ACC and Veterans’ Affairs clients
Shoshamma is one of New Zealand’s leading fashion houses specialising in elegant apparel for the discerning women.
Since starting Shoshamma in 1984, Sue Howard has been committed to creating timeless styles and designs for your every needs, whether it be day wear, evening wear, casual or that special occasion.
(shopping outside of hours can be done by appointment)
Krispy Kreme is well known for its world famous Original Glazed doughnuts, and they also offer barista made coffee, milkshakes and bagels from their Chancery Square store. The store design is a world first so be sure to check it out when you’re grabbing your freshly made doughnuts.
Parking at the Chancery Car Park